Monday 13 February 2017

Valentine's vs Fools day

Let us clear the air from the outset. Before you detach the thoughtless mandibles, be informed that am not one of the frustrated single jerks. I have a series of girlfriends, of all sizes, shapes and colors. I am the typical fisi with a catalogue of girlfriends that I must update each day. This variety notwithstanding, I find no value in Valentine’s Day. The only difference between this day and fools’ day is the name.

For those in the love hype, I must admit that you are purposeless in life, shortsighted and retarted when it comes to cognitive ability. Love is a human ideal developed by realists to please the only mistake that heaven had to make in the course of the creation narrative-creating a woman. This is a consumerist day that gives the feminine gender an opportunity to trump upon a man’s ego. If you cannot afford a bunch of roses and some candy, boy, get a rope.

What is it in flowers that I see atop every casket in all the funerals that I have attended? Women and the devil are inseparable! Love dies and so do the roses! Why can’t you opt to please your ego rather than one ungrateful idol that is manipulative, deceptive and life-threatening?

What is the significance of red anyway? I once thought it is associated with danger, unless some idiot enlightens me. Why should I love you on February 14th when we had a sexual contract ending immediately after the New Year? Love is a contractual phenomenon these days and woe unto the uninformed jerk that invests his emotional being in one thong!

A lady’s status automatically drifts to ‘single’ when the number of sexual partners drops below two digits. Given an opportunity, I’d kill all the bellied sponsors and sensitize sensible men to think with their upper heads rather than the lower ones. With such a move, help me count the number of suicidal ideations that will emerge. I rest my case!

1 comment:

  1. T5RX But using guidelines below has always got me over the plateau in order to those lbs. Another exercise that beneficial on getting bigger chest is the Cable Crossover. This exercise is somewhat mimic the dumbbell flys. It targets the inner chest as well works to take out the impressive striations in your chest muscle. http://www.strongtesterone.com/t5rx/

    ReplyDelete